- The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
- All products are checked, screened, and assured by us to ensure that the products are of the fresh, standard quality, design, composition, style, or model that they are representative of.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Himalayan Root.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the user (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Himalayan Root for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic, and true information. Himalayan Root reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user at any point in time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Himalayan Root has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the user from using the services of Himalayan Root without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Himalayan Root shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of ordered goods by the flood, fire, wars, Acts of God, or any cause that is beyond the control of us.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Himalayan Root shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
- If the user has any questions, doubts, or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through email: email@example.com and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs in any case then Himalayan Root is not liable to pay/refund any amount more than the order value of a customer.
- On receipt, in case it is noticed that the outer packing of the product is damaged or tampered with, immediately verify the quality/quantity of the product against the invoice, before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting a suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Customers should also lodge a proper complaint with the local office of the courier agency, so that Himalayan Root may peruse the same in the future, so as to avoid such occurrences in the future.
- In case of receipt of a product in damaged condition or, with a manufacturing defect or a wrong product has been received, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91 773 856 6986 within 24 hours of receipt of the product.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
You agree, understand, and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on the Site will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. Further, the said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation, or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
CANCELLATIONS BY THE USER
In case of requests for order cancellations, we reserve the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. A request for cancellation of order shall be valid and accepted only if they are made within 24 (twenty-four) hours of making the order on the Site. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or orders for which a request for cancellation is made after the expiry of 24 (twenty hours) from making the order. We have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The User agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accepts our decision regarding the cancellation.
We Endeavour but do not guarantee to deliver the products to Users within one week from the day of purchase depending upon the shipping location as we believe in delivering the fresh products to our Users. We work with different types of suppliers (Manufacturers, designers, distributors, importers, etc.) and the delivery time to Users is subject to the delivery of products from the supplier to us. Other factors include delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters’ strike, etc. If you fail to take delivery of the goods, we may at our discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.
Please note we insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a third party recipient for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by us of our obligation, and transfer of responsibility in the same way. Kindly note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 1 week, or 5 days. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
Further, we may at times be unable to deliver the confirmed order(s) to you and the reason for the same could be inclusive of but not limited to the following:
(i) Unavailability of the relevant product.
(ii) Failure of the concerned manufacturer/supplier/designer/importer to deliver the relevant products.
(iii) In the event we are unable to deliver the confirmed order(s) as mentioned hereinabove and the payment for such order(s) has been made by you through your credit/debit card, the amount paid by you while placing the order(s) on the Site will be reversed back in your card account.